POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : What's this?? : Re: What's this?? Server Time
2 Aug 2024 16:25:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: What's this??
From: Slime
Date: 2 Sep 2004 15:37:43
Message: <41377687$1@news.povray.org>
> 'StretchDIBits()Failed!(Windows error)'
>
>   Whatever it is, is there a way to avoid it?

The only time I've encounted this was when I rendered a huge image and had
the display window maximized. I think I was low on memory too.

So it basically means the image can't be displayed in the display window for
some reason, but it should still go to the output file which you can view
later.

 - Slime
 [ http://www.slimeland.com/ ]